Sunday 8 July 2012

1st .

Dear wenxin,

Hey babygirl ! Happy first monthsary together with me <3 ! Although this isn't our "offical" date but i guess it's the feelings developed between us that counts huh ! Anyway, i wana thank you for stay that friday night and understanding my problem and staying right there when i pushed you away. Thanks for that really :') ! i think if you didnt, i would have still been rolling in my bed like a chuchu train. <3 .. baby you really made me feel loved and cared beyond what i ever expected. Your smiles and laugh is the best things in the world and your hugs & kisses just tops it all off <3 ! Baby you're really awesomeeeeee :3 !! hehehehehe . 


Baby, no matter what happened you sticked through with me and never left me lonely nor did you walk away. Even though im such a troublesome person with all my thoughts & moodswings .. must have given you such a headache uh ! :( but thanks for always being there to sayang mee and hug me when im down, and tell me im not alone and do all you can to make me feel like everything is ok.. <3 baby i love you, thanks for coming into my life. You're really my angel god has sent me >< ! I'll cherish you ever second i have you, for you i'll change my bad ways and be the best boyfriend you deserve. 


My dear silly girl, just tell me anything as long as it's bothering you ok ? <3 understand ma ? I wouldn't mind you de laaa silly girl !! :@ already say past le ma ! if even your boyfriend mind im not fit to be called your boyfriend. but ofc if im your boyfriend ofc it would mind to me at least a bit luh ! :( which good boyfriend see the girlfriend kenna hurt until like that wont xinsuan de!! :( ! MAKE ME CRY SOEMORE SIAAA D: ! Don't ever do that to youself ever again ok ? In my eyes you're definately not some anyhow girl. In my eyes, you're perfect. <3 i mean it. My cute lil angel. Just let go of your past like how you're teaching me to let go of mine and think of just us now and next time. okay ? <3


baby, happy one monthsary i'll always always be there for you ok ? <3 ! *mwaaaaah* *huggg*


your boyfriend,
benjamin 







PS: ill make you scream when i marry you, i swear :x ! I've the best girlfriend in the world <3 . 
       i love you babygirl <3 *mwaaaaah* ! sorry uh last night too tiredalr x.x once i closed my  
       eyes i seh alr x.x ! ps uh :( hope u didnt stay up waiting for this :c . sorry baby. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment