Monday 9 July 2012

statue .

" don't ever leave me . "

baby, before you read the post i want you to watch some cute video i found on youtube ^^ ! It really reminds me of us . <3 and the way i feel ! hahas , watch it and i hope you're touched by it . baby , iloveyou !

baby, you really make me feel really touched and loved sometimes till you move me to tears .. i also dk why sometimes long text don't work on me neh :c aiyo.. i feel kinda bad about it .. but THAT DOESNT MEAN U CAN DONT SEND HOR :@ ! sorryyy im greedy :x ! hehe , i not greedy about other things de .. only your love :x den i want ALLLLL of it. :( ! & my darling , if it is okay with you, i'd like to tell god that spending a lifetime with you isn't enough and i'd like to ask him to let me spend the rest of my after lives with you, from childhood friends to your boyfriend and when we grow older, id wana marry u and grow old with you cause there would be no other one i would wana spend my life with, baby don't ever leave me alright ? If you did, i would be back in the shadows of my lonely room .. I finally found such an amazing girl i swear , i will cherish u & always ALWAYS make you feel secure no matter what. I won't ever leave you, we'll go through thick and thin, i'll go through everything with u cause as long as you're next to me, nothing can de that bad. you really got me stuck like a statue sometimes, so happy that you're in my life baby .

my darling wenxin , don't think too much too ok ? whatever that has happen has happened. your past and mine i think as long as we don't repeat the same mistakes and let the same things happen we will be fine and no matter how ugly or how scar-ed your past has left u, ill be here to help u wash it up and heal it. rest assured and just lean on me i'll sayang you like a little cat and shower u with all the love i have . wenxin, you're the best girlfriend i could ever ask for. <3

your boyfriend,
benjamin

PS: there's actaully so much more i wanted to tell u but hehe, i kinda like forgot some :X and hey, no matter what i wouldnt leave u also cause , there would be no other guy that would treat me like i do to you. i won't let any bully u ok ? baby i'll protect you with everything i have. you're my precious baby girl and i love you so much !

baby, u mean the world to me  & iloveyou alot ! happy one monthsary + 1 day. <3 *HUGGGGG*

ps took so long also >< hehe . and we can always do things together <3 like winning that fred npc ;love ! ;lub HAPPY WITH OUR ACCOMPLISHMENT <3

Iloveyoubaby . 080612's ! <3 MWAAAAAHH !

No comments:

Post a Comment