Thursday 5 July 2012

sleep .

" no matter what, you'll never be alone anymore "

Baby, as what that quote says, you will never be alone anymore ok? So you also cannot anyhow think for me ! Must stay happy and forever remember that you're not alone cause you have me by your side. Even though I might be troublesome x.x !

Don't think you can't make me happy okay? :/ you already make me feel like the luckiest man alive to have such a understand and caring girlfriend :') ! I wouldn't trade you for anything. :) ! So don't think you don't make me happy. This may not be really what's bothering you but slowly ok? :) no matter what it is you can tell me de alright ?

And I'm a bit sleepy le x.c ! Thanks for being so concern about me and sorry for always keeping you up :( !! Sorry sorry sorry ! :( make you angry also :c I now really will go sleep ! Sweet dreams kk? Dont angry me ! I will listen to you :( !

Bengiee.

No comments:

Post a Comment