Tuesday 3 July 2012

mine .

WENXIN GRUDGY/FAPPER/ROLYPOLY LIM !

welcome to being the prisoner in my heart ! don't worry my prison bueypai one okie :b ? but still you have to do alot of chores still tho ! Hahaha ! hey, i know today like not very very grand or happy cause of all that has happened and your phone *PIANNGGG* o.o make until the atmosphere until like weird weird >< ! sorry darling :/ make you go through all this uhh . u no mood = i no mood , u sad = i sad , u moodswing = i moodswing @@ ! omg.. ps uh make u always so so so worried about me make you so so sad even up till now..

i'm a really really stubborn stupid goondo and weird guy but you're always doing your best to make me feel better and im really happy you're finally by my side. putting you through so much nonsense wasn't intentional hor :( ! i also don't know why i got so much problem de, make everyone sad espically you :/ ! i hope i would never need to hurt your pure kind heart ever again.

Im really happy that you're finally with me ! :') no matter what i would never leave you alone, i'll always cherish you and try my best to make u happy :) ps uh yesterday jing ran forgot to wish u on ur fb last :( den wake up late also .. haizzz i so suaguuu sia !! and also, now that we're finally together i can call you my baby and love , spoil and care for you <3 i swear ill love you more and more everyday c: ! cause right now the mood still abit rabak when everything gets better, i will love you even even more <3 ! and i really hope you will be happy and if you're not must tell me why cause ill always be there for you.

don't worry if i will always tell myself never to think too much and that im always never alone now cause ive you ! i will learn to let go of my past mistakes and just focus on the present and the future as now i have you and that is all that matters ! sorry this isn't a really touching post or anything :/ but don't worry ok ? our love will go stronger & stronger <3 ! No matter what we must cherish everyday together and cherish one another. again, im sorry i put u through all those things in my past , please forgive me :c ! I love you babygirl *mwaaaah* don't think too much also ok ? and don't so sian & shag cause the screen is can change deee ok ? <: ! see you so shag i also shag sia :( ! must always remember to think positive like me okie ? ^^

ALSO ! remember to drink lots of water and always eat your breakfast uh ! :@ i don't like you always wake up den breakfast never really take. you're face uh getting paler and paler everyday ley.. must rest more and sleep earlier if u need to ok ? <3 happy birthday and ur dead alr hor :b ! owwwnedd :B !

ily 020612 <3 !
benjamin

my babygirl :
you're everything to me, i love you. foryou, i'll get rid of all the things that's bothering me and because of you, i'm where i am now. i think without you i would still be in that problem. i hope we would last a lifetime together, i wana just walk hand in hand at the beach and just kill our time after the exams with each other <3.

my baby, i love you so much ! sweet dreams and dream of me <3 i'll be strong for you and your smiles just brings smiles to my face ! my sweet little baby our love will go stronger and stronger and i promise you . must tell me if anything ok ? dont shag alr okie ^^ !

i cant promise to solve everything but i can promise u wont face anything alone.

MWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH ! <3
*bite your tongue* ;mua .

love,
your boyfriend .

No comments:

Post a Comment