Sunday 22 July 2012

happilyeverafter .

" you're my happily ever after "

heeey baby ,
sorry uhh, never blog for so long x_x ! hehe , dont kew meee >< if only we had a camera or smthing :x & if only people were blind >< ! HHAHAHS ! thanks for spending time with me, you're amazing baby ! Don't ever leave me, cause i will never wana leave you ! you're beautiful !! dont ever think you're not ! <3 sayaaangg my dear 老婆 ! You dont have to be worried when i go poly, cause ive chose to be with you alr so im gonna cherish you till the end of time ! :* Mwaaaaah ! 💘

But if you feel worried at any point in time i will secure u with my words again & again :') ! BABY! you're the cutest girl & the girl with the sweetest smile & the most beautiful girl i've ever met, others may be pretty but to me they arent beautiful :') ! & if everything seems dull & dark one day, ill be your prince & save us from it :) ! wont ever give up on us ! <3 HAHAHAS ! okay? :D lets spend lifetimes together <3
what do you say my beautiful princess
<3 . take my hand :') ?

love,
your boyfriend :)

PS : phooootooo <3 ,

No comments:

Post a Comment