Friday 22 June 2012

cherish .

i cherish you more than anything else <3 i cherish us alot ! :) I'll fight every doubt i have away for us to last lifetimes :') ! HEHHEE touched ? better be ! :b

sorry this is gonna be a rather short post cause my brain abit dead now uh .. heheh ! i just like spending time with you uh ! your laugh makes me feel really happy sia :x im like serious ! LOL i just can't wait to spend my life with you and wait for the day you will always be around me 24/7. reminds me , ps uh keep asking u ask to stay over tmr :/ i really want you come sia .. just wana spend one last night before sku starts x.x pray your mom lets ^^v ! hahaas ! miracles ;pray .

kkay, no matter what happens you will have me by you too ok ? so when u no mood must tell me ! i will sayang you and hear your explanations, rants and whatever ! :)

Yours forever,
benjamin ^^ .

PS: thanks for being there for me. i really really appreciate it <3 ;

No comments:

Post a Comment