Friday 15 June 2012

messy .

SIPUT HEAD CAN NEVER BE SOBER :@ !!
*rantrantrantrantrantrant* :@ :@ !!

i love the way you brush my hair :x .. sayang me wor :o ! LOL ! >< relaxing :3 ..
thanks for being there for me when i really need it, even though nothing much changed :/ but you still stayed there and care about me :') ! I appreciate it ! <3 iloveyoula ! Your beautiful and you have the sexiest personality, smile and laughter & of course ur beautiful :) ! It sucks to have moodswings all the time :c but im really luck and blessed to have you by my side :) ! someone that loves me this much <3 ! hehehe ! Im gonna be fat really soon cause ur gonna spoil me x.x !! Can feel it LOL ! anyways , thanks for today and i hope tmr you can ton lor ): PRAYS* !! kk nights <3 rushed post LOL sorrrry >< ! i love you ! 130612's ;flow

Benjaamin ! :D

ps, take a picture with me soon :( idk how so u must auto abit on this part okie ? >< WEW !

No comments:

Post a Comment