Thursday 28 June 2012

half-way .

'' when i've cleared everything i swear i'll hug you in my arms and make u mine "

i already know i love you, but it's because my past experiences with doubts on feelings with my ex,  that gives me reasons that i should doubt these feelings . cause halfway through alot of things happened and i forced myself to like her and feelings fade cause of lack of proper communication and all so that is why i have doubts if im forcing myself to like you & when in actual fact i'm not forcing myself at all ~ but gimme a little bit more time to dig in deeper and confront all my doubts ok ? :l i wana find out if there is anything else causing these doubts . i'll confront everything for you , for us . <3

i hope to give you the best birthday present to you on your birthday :') ! anyway i can't wait till friday when i can finally see you and hug you so tight ! n.n everytime i think of your smile it brings a smile to my face . i sumpa >< ! :@ dont call me a pervert for thinking about ur smile ok !! :@ although i like u wearing tank top and stuff but that doesn't mean im a pervert hor !! :@ *rage face*

birthday celebration in 4 days ^^ ! excited ? hohohohoho bet cha are ! *winks* c: ! my birthday present isn't very big :/ but i hope you will be happy with it D: !! hehe .. <3

i can see you tmr .. finally <3 i miss your hugs so bad.. !! wonder if u do too :O ? HEHE
saranghaeyo !
benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment