Thursday 21 June 2012

lovestruck .

tell me when your feeling sian/nomood ok ? i don't want you to keep caring for me but not yourself ! :@ must understand you're important to me also ok ! i won't stand seeing you sad and heavy hearted .. 

im sorry about last night </3 :c ... it hurt me so much to quarrel with you lor !! D: heart ache sia.. sayanggg :( ! i will always listen to your explanations ok ? buttt if its nonsense den ill scold u >:( like u cutting urself last time. dont ever do that ok ?! <3 

sorry for having moodswings too .. geez :( cancer people sucks.. lucky to have you :/ ! i really feel lucky and blessed. i don't care how beautiful other girls look cause i can tell myself that your the perfect fit in this puzzle heart of mine <3 :B hehehe so i won't be tempted. YOU ALSO HOR !! :@ cannot leave me for some other guy :) ! lets grow old together and share the same bed, sheets, problems, worries & moodswings together :') ! 


ANDDDD not my saliva alot horr :@ !! yours ok !! D: love bite queen >:( ! LOLOL okok i really hope can bring you out go out walk walk sia before the holiday ends.. D: cause i dont feel motivated to study, need to walk and think through my life again when i go out to walk :) and i want you next to me when i do that , cause you're part of my life now <: no matter how bad things are i know ill have you & you'll definately have me . 

LOVE, 
 *your boyfriend* 

:* LOL ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment