Thursday 7 June 2012

sigh .

On the way home from work today.. Super tired & thirsty sia. Today went to cube with Gary and Brandon try com.. Super cui sia :l I think foty jialat already @@! Then after that went to meet friend sell ice cream all the way at tampines :@ !! Sofarrbodohhh..... Then someone dw come cause lazy :/ don't so lazy can? :c I rather you don't want den lazy lor.. Today cleared stocks earned extra hehe. $8 more. Got chiobu gimme number leyy !! I jelly? >< hehe kk fake. You like domo o.o LOL didn't know. Hahas :) ! ARGH MISSED THE LAST TRAIN HOME :@

I starting to think i getting irritating in your eyes :/ idk why. But yeaa.. Sorry if I am and tell if I really am. Sorry I also abit paranoid x.x.. And my heart I promise won't change anymore. @yourtweet. My bus journey below D: Rabaky. :< pray that you will wana talk me to sleep tonight.. :l hehe. Kk nights.

Benjamin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment