Monday 18 June 2012

lips .

Lips just feels like an inside of a rose .. <3

Wondering what you're gonna text me to melt me :b ! HAHHAA waiting. Thanks for coming over and pei-ing me for the whole of last night! <3 love yours hugs and ofc your lovebite. Tmr must take picture tgt !! :$ heheh ! Our first official date ley :B !! Excited and now I'm in a good mood <3 !! Not much major moodswings ! Speaking of which really your first kiss meh? :/ you like so experienced ley your tongue so active one. :$ ! And sorry laaaaa I also dk why will stand also x_x !!

I wonder If your touched by the *paragraph* I wrote LOL ! Your letter is still on standby <3 ! Hahahas my head abit dizzy on the cab back home naow! :3 hehehe !

Tmr movie on you uh ? :$ HAHAHHAA ! OKOKOK excited alr ! <3 must sleep ok next time :) when i O level u come over my place pei me study also ok? C: !


I love you <3 ;

Benjamin ~ ! Your beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment