Monday 11 June 2012

crazy day .

Just when I wanted to post a longgg longg post for you then i Kenna scolded by some crazy guy for 30mins and got problem with rem again /: sighhhh suay sia ! :c

Today wake up jitao lazyyyy go school so just nua on my bed awhile den 2hr later reach school :o ! Hehe at least got go >:) ! *guaikia face* hehe! Now on my 1hr mrt ride home :c battery also 69% :( ! LOL anyways then after that met Gary eat macs. Wah these few days I eat a lot sia @@ I tmr morning do crunches already if not I confirmp
Obecome like one garfeild . Ok then Gary come my house den mark met
me there then we watch and play thing until 5 liddat den we slowly go down simei sell ice cream. My mrt tio delay :( sighhhh :c ! Today sales only sell dao 16 cause of that crazy man also :/ haizzz.

Okay den you say u decided o.o semo lai dee :@ ! Pranking me uh :/ ? Well if it's about us than I'll tell you I love you and I will always always cherish you <3 ! :) and yup I fell in love with the way you care the way you fall asleep :3 hehe >< laugh until so cute ! :b hehe ! And Gary give de advice is guy's advice luh :b no need worry la :b


BENJAAAMIN < NOT JIAMIN :@

Byee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment