Saturday 23 June 2012

endlessly .

" I'm no angel, I'm just me. But i'll love you endlessly . "

The Cab - Endlessly


That song really tells a lot about you <3 reminds me of you hahaha ! You should know that song uh ! If not you should really really go listen to it !! :] hehhe ! Today never see you abit weird sia my day abit plain plain de. Hmm wonder if you feel the same way. :b now on the way home le at buona vista now :) .

Today woke up at around 10 den garden abit den slack until about 12 plus then I went out with my DISE gaming friends me and Keith today got talk quite abit so still okok uh. Hahaha but abit weird uh. Then eat at Seoul Garden ^^ ! Ps at that time keep late reply you x_x ! Must had made you abit sad uh ! Then we went to walk to some LAN at Bugis there de, wa ! The seats mcm like aerosplane seats sia ! Like those sofa sofa kind :D ! Super cool lor !! >< wana bring you there one day ! :) but idk if got Audi ley, maybe dont have .

After that I walk to chambers yup I walk ! :3 hohoho see I so healthy walk ley !! :P meet Gary and Brandon there den talk to peiwen abit . After that we go mrt to amk then I today abit Zi high sia keep sot sot sing sing LOL ! Hahahas irritate Brandon until he bth hahah ! LOL ! Today starting we sell first two door buy sia :( then after that Rabak everywhere also dw buy. Today took a white slipper tho :D ! So quite happy hehe ! Billabong de. The other slipper look very weird sia so I change :x ! Hehe. Maybe that's why cannot sell. Ok I reached Clementi le now walking back. My hips pain sia my belt keep making my waist until very tight, tmr must hug me alr :x !

Okok I type until here :x !

Ps, today keep late reply :( ps.. ! Make you worry D: ! Hope I can faster make your doubts go away :) today if u got any I here give you this kiss *mwahh* chase it all away ;) ! <3

My future gf <3
Benjamin loves you :)!

Psps, I just say a cockroach run past me LOLOLOL !


Pspsps, this picture of you really has your sweetest smile <3 :') !!

No comments:

Post a Comment