Sunday 10 June 2012

your heart .

you're stubborn, always
you're shy, always
you're sleeping, always
you're lazy, always
you're insecure, easily
you're jealous, easily
you're hurt, easily

;  you're important to me, forever...

can't blame you for thinking that i might hurt u if u took my hand..
im sorry for saying sorry all the time and hurting your already broken heart
its like cutting a wound deeper down .. im sorry :'c

i want you to know that i will never make you feel like my second choice
ever again .. ily and i promise it and i wont break it .

stop caring about others when you're all hurt inside, you have every right to
make me care for you .. but why don't you ? why do you keep looking out for me
what about you ?? baby what about you !? your important too ya know ?

im sorry for ,

making u jealous
making u sad
making u insecure
making u scared
making u lose trust in me


when i hear your laugh i feel like everything is ok c':
ily

benjamin ,
ps ; thanks for coming today c: i hope you can come again next time . i love your company c: !

No comments:

Post a Comment