Sunday 24 June 2012

forever .

" if love was easy there'd be no forever "

Herrow,

1st :
Terribly sorry about my moodswing and my sudden jealousness & that attitude I gave you when you cared for me. I hope that you won't treat me differently because of this D: !! Sorry sorry :'c ! I dk why I get so easily jealous and moodswingy :/ !! Sowwei.. please forgive me

2nd :
There will always be a time when your down and moody and having lots of doubts on your feelings or anything and its hard to say it out .But i just want you to know that I will always be here to lend a listening year to talk to you till you feel better ^^ . Alright ? No matter what happens my shoulder will always be there. I mean it :) ! So don't keep everything to yourself ! :@ share share with me too ! Cause your important !! And andd sometimes I walk away cause I like how you pull me back :x ! So don't think I'll really walk away :/ ! I'll never walk away :o ! Unless you call me gay or anything >:( !! Idiot grudge <3 !

3rd :
I'll wait for you ok? (: don't doubt that ^^ ! 2years compared to a lifetime I promise you is nothing^^ not like you can't see me or icant see you for 2years ! :D okays !

Picture of us ^^ !
Love ,
Benjamin :) !

Nevertheless thanks for today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment