Friday 29 June 2012

secured .

" i love you , i don't need to doubt it cause i already know i do . you make me feel happy in a way no one else can . & if i love you i shouldn't let any doubt ruin us . i won't let something as simple as a doubt because of my past or whatever stop me from loving you :') ! cause i know i will would never ever regret it . i should just let it go ~ all those doubts and thoughts why let them bother me, i'm the one who runs my own head not my thoughts. :') ! yea yea yea ;eeks .. kai qiao alr >:( ! ps took so long ;shy ! "

it has been a long tiring painful & grudgy roller coaster ride i've put you through . but as of now i'll try my best to give u a 10-star cruise all the way <3 . and hey i need you to know that i'm here for whatever problems you might face and i'll face everyone of them with you. slowly tell me ok ? wow.. and i suddenly remembered how i first kissed you that night .. ;shy.. ! sleeeppy le x.x ! *yawnnnn* i bet you're sleeping now :x ! sleep tight ok ! you're birthday is in 3 days time ^^ ! I hope you'll be touched by your present xD .. although its not really big but i hope you'll like it c: !

can't wait to hold you tightly in my arms and hug you soooo soooo tight !! miss your warm loving hugs so badly ! :c ok ~ i'll make u mine soon :b HOHOHO ! den you must call me baby alr hor :p bleah and then ill show you off to the world <3 HEHE ! *mwwwwahhhhh* ! drink loads of water and eat ur breakfast !! <3

I love you too baby ! :3

benjamin :) !

HUG ME THE FIRST THING U SEE ME :c ! muaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment